Terms and Conditions1. Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant: and that guest is not acquiring any interest in the property.
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with Beach Life Vacation Company solely as Agent for the Owner.
3. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The Agent reserves the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guests to vacate the premises immediately with no refund.
4. Information regarding individual listings is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is required. Any issues including broken items, maintenance issues, and cleaning issues should be reported by 7:00PM on day of check in. Beach Life Vacation Company is not responsible for any cleaning issues if not reported on the day of check in. Emergencies will be dealt with ASAP and Non-Emergencies will be dealt with on the next business day by a representative of Beach Life Vacation Company. Any work that needs to be scheduled will remain up to the discretion of company doing the work. No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of Beach Life Vacation Company .
5. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-out time is no later than 10:00 am and check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 pm. If guest checks out later then 10 AM, guest may be charged an extra night rate. If guest checks in earlier than 4 PM without management approval, guest will be charged an additional nightly rate equal to that of the current stay. Guest will be notified on day of check-in if any earlier check-in is available.
6. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Beach Life Vacation Company or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them (i.e. kayak, SUP, bikes, etc). Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beach Life Vacation Company and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
7. Guest(s) shall leave premises in a clean, presentable and undamaged condition. If there are any missing items or damaged items found during the inspection after guest checks out of property, guest understands that agent reserves the right to charge guest credit card and/or checking account that is held on file for any repairs, items that need replacing or additional cleaning fees. Beach Life Vacation Company is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or any damages to any personal property owned by guest on the property during guest stay or personal items left by guest on the property after departure.
8. If unit is equipped with a telephone, Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
9. Pets are not permitted unless arrangements with Beach Life Vacation Company have been made in advance and paid for in advance if allowed. If this policy is violated, Guest(s) will be vacated immediately without refund and charged an additional $500 pet fee.
10. Guest agrees to start dishwasher prior to checking out, place dirty towels, wash cloths and face towels in the tub/shower in bathrooms, and take trash out before leaving. PLEASE DO NOT STRIP BED LINENS.
11. Guest is aware that the provided linen count will be as follows; 2 bath towel, 1 hand towel, and 2 face cloth are provided per person your property accommodates. Be sure to pack extra linens if you feel you need more than what is provided. Sheets are provided per bed.
12. Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be cancelled by either party “You” or “Beach Life Vacation Company” by notifying either party in writing at least sixty (60) calendar days prior to your Check-In date (“Cancellation Period”).* In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less less all administrative fees and charges and a 3.5 credit card convenience fee. If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges with no refund. No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise. Beach Life Vacation Company reserves the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates on a reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. We cannot be responsible for weather related and or personal emergency issues affecting travel. All guests are encouraged to obtain travel insurance.
13. Initial payment is due upon receiving signed rental agreement. Rental agreement should be returned within 24 hours of booking for confirmation of reservation. If there is a balance on your account, it is due 30 days prior to check in date - no exceptions. If payment is not received by the 25th day prior to check in date Beach Life Vacation Company reserves the right to cancel the reservation with no refund to the guest(s). We accept Check, Money Order, Visa, MC, and Discover. For any repairs due to abuse or negligence of property, guest understands and agrees that Beach Life Vacation Company reserves the right to charge guest credit card and/or checking account that is held on file for any repairs, items that need replacing, or additional cleaning fees. A $75 fee will be charged for any returned checks. All rental rates and non- refundable service fees are subject to Florida state and local sales taxes. Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. Remember that during your stay you are responsible for items you want (i.e. extra towels, toiletries including trash can liners etc.) if they are not provided in the unit. Beach Life Vacation Company provides each guest with startup amenities that include the following; 2 toilet paper roll (per bathroom), 1 paper towel roll, 1 bar of soap (per sink), and 2 trash can liners (per trash can). Please ask the management company for directions to the closest grocery store and we will be happy to provide you with this information.
15. Please make sure to remove any and all items from the beach. Walton County will be patrolling the area, throwing out anything they find.
16. All properties are non-smoking properties. If it is found that the renter has been smoking during their stay in the house, their credit card and/or checking account will be charged an additional $500.
17. Due to Florida climate the thermostat should NOT be set below 70 degrees. If set below 70, especially with doors and windows open, the AC will freeze. The Renter will be held responsible for the maintenance bill if the AC stops working due to negligence of AC temperature and keeping windows and doors open.
18. The Florida Fire Code: NFPA 1:10.11.7 states for other than one- and two-family dwellings, no hibachi, gas-fired grill, charcoal grill, or other similar devices used for cooking, heating, or any other purpose, shall be used or kindled on any balcony or under any overhanging portion or within 10 ft. (3 m) of any structure.
19. Reservations must be made and confirmed by an adult over the age of 25. There must be 1 adult (age 25 or older) per 2 people under the age of 25 staying in the unit at all times. We reserve the right to make inspections and request ID for verification purposes. All violators of this policy will be evicted immediately and all rental payments will be forfeited. Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
20. In rare instances, we have been in a position where a reserved property has become unavailable or inhabitable; therefore we reserve the right to move your reservation to equivalent/better accommodation or cancel if none are available. Beach Life Vacation Company reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time for any reason and refund rental payments to renter.
21. HOMES WITH PRIVATE POOLS ONLY: Pools are cleaned weekly, but we cannot guarantee their cleanliness due to leaves and debris being blown in daily. Guest(s) should use the dip nets provided to remove the unwanted leaves and debris. Properties with pool heaters can be heated by request, but there is an additional pool heat fee of $35 per day plus tax. Guest(s) must pay for and notify Beach Life Vacation Company that they wish for the pool to be heated 48 hours prior to arrival. Guests may not tamper with pool heater or change the temperature settings at any time. Beach Life Vacation Company is responsible for turning on the pool heater and setting the temperature based on the terms herein.We do not guarantee heating will be available if we are not notified at time of booking. Pools are only guaranteed to be 10 degrees above the outside temperature. We do not guarantee the pool heater to function properly. In the case that the heater does fail the pool heat fee will be prorated for the days not used. (SNBH does not have a private pool.)
22. Beach Life Vacation Company cannot control the surrounding properties, their guest(s) or the surrounding environment including animals, mosquitos, music, neighbors, construction noise, sirens, etc. Beach Life Vacation Company will not move Guest(s) to another property or refund monies paid due to surrounding environment issues. Beach Life Vacation Company has no control over these issues.
23. The maximum number of guests for the property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid. No more than 30 persons are allowed in any of our properties at any time.
24. When renting a property with a Carriage House, Guest(s) agrees to the following. No Guest(s) under the age of 10 is to be in the Carriage House Loft or climb the Loft Ladder without an adult age 21 or older present. Guest(s) agrees to follow and notify all guests staying at the property of this rule. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beach Life Vacation Company and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect thereto.